I was born in New York and lived most of my life in Dutchess County.
- I received my Bachelor of Science degree from Towson State University in 1987.
- I obtained my law degree from University of Dayton, School of Law in 1990.
- I was admitted to practice law in the state of New York in November of 1991 and in the state of Connecticut in June 1991.
- I've also been admitted to the southern district of U.S. Court of New York in May 1995.
- I am member of the New York State Bar Association, the Dutchess County Bar Association, the Putnam County Bar Association, and the Women's Bar Association.
- I maintain good standing both in New York and Connecticut
In August of 2000, I opened up my own law office in Poughkeepsie, New York, representing clients in the area of matrimonial family law, real estate, vehicle and traffic matters, and criminal law. My primary area of focus is matrimonial law, although I still continue to practice in these areas.
I have litigated many family law matters in Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, Greene, and Columbia Counties.
My knowledge and experience extends to all phases of the family law and divorce processes, often including the state matters, criminal proceedings, and real estate transactions.
You can count on me to handle your family law issue in a thorough and professional manner, guiding you through each stage. Whether you need to file for divorce, separation, establish child custody, create a parenting plan, address issues of child support/spousal support, obtain an order of protection, or need to navigate the process of adoption, I am happy to help. I aim to resolve issues as efficiently as possible, keeping my clients’ rights and best interests at the forefront of every case. Get started today by getting in touch.